The promotion and commitment to renewable energy suffered an exponential boost with the millennium, being particularly wind power one that has noticed this momentum. Taes has been present from the start of production of the first generator, providing drilling in parts responsible for leading manufacturers.
WHO DO WE WORK FOR?
- Manufacturers of wind turbines.
- Companies engaged in machining of medium and large for the wind energy sector.
- Forges and steelworks.
WHAT DOES TAES PROVIDE TO THE WIND ENERGY SECTOR?
- Drillings several meters deep, with a high demand for concentricity between bore and piece.
- The ability to work with large and irregular pieces, such as the slow axis wind turbine geometry.
- A suitable lifting capacity for the weight of the parts required by the sector.