TAES is located in the heart of a large industrial estate which is dedicated to machining. This is the origin that determines what TAES is today. Our goal is to continue working with these companies and to branch out to new ones if they require a service that meets the highest demands/standard, no matter where they are located.
WHO DO WE WORK FOR?
- Small and medium machining companies.
- Companies engaged in machining large pieces.
- Companies in our cluster market, locals and internationals.
WHAT DOES TAES PROVIDE TO MACHINING SECTOR?
- A range of drilling diameters ranging from 3mm to 250 mm.
- Production means that enables us to achieve the tight deadlines requested by our customers
- Experienced team in treating particular parts specifications.