The aircraft industry is a sector that demands the use of high performance materials that have special difficulty in being processed or machined. If the specific problem of the used material, add dimensional and documentary requirements that such parts are subject, the result is to work for an industry like aviation requires an expertise and a commitment to a job well done that few companies can choose. Taes is within this group of companies and we want to make our commitment to the future of this sector clear.
WHO DO WE WORK FOR?
- Companies that have a high demand to manufacture parts for the aviation sector .
- Manufacturers with fluid-mechanical equipment such as hydraulic and pneumatic systems, flight control systems, fuel control systems and landing gear assemblies in the main aircraft manufacturers worldwide.
WHAT DOES TAES PROVIDE TO THE AVIATION SECTOR?
- Drilling of all types of materials, from aluminum based alloys up to super alloys such as Inconel.
- A level of precision drilled able to meet the highest geometric and dimensional requirements.
- The ability to work on parts of different geometries: from revolution elements until prismatic elements.
- A trained and experienced workforce in the treatment, both documentary and technical elements made for this sector workforce.